Friday, April 13, 2012

Heating Up

With temperatures in the mid 90's earlier this week, it was time to break out the new pool.

Haylee swam around like a turtle and Natalee played in it for a little while before venturing off to other things, like the play wasp house. When Natalee went in their little playhouse she ran out crying saying "bee bee" so I looked inside of it and sure enough, there was a wasp nest in there. So scary. I am glad she didn't get stung.
Both girls are set to start swim lessons the middle of June and I'm excited to see how they do. Natalee is taking a private lesson for 10 minutes Monday-Thursday for 2 weeks and Haylee is in a 30 minute group lesson Monday-Thursday for 2 weeks. Same teacher, same place. I don't think Natalee will be scared but I have a feeling Haylee will be at first. I should have started her in lessons when she was younger. I'll report how it goes...

Not looking forward to the horrible heat this summer. But, I am looking forward to Jackson getting his cone off tomorrow morning and I know he is too!

0 comments: