Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

March to me means Spring Carnival time. I love Spring, it's my favorite time of the year. The weather is perfect and there are so many things to do with the girls on the weekends.

Last weekend we went to the Lost Dutchman Carnival. Haylee rode a few rides but sadly Natalee wasn't allowed. They had the lamest rules. She couldn't go on any of the rides, even if I went with her. She was sad. Her and Haylee both played a game and won big, pink dolphins so they were both excited for that. I went on the Sizzler a couple times with my niece which brought back wonderful memories of my teenage years. We were there just a couple hours, but had a wonderful time.

This past weekend there was a Spring Carnival right next to our house. Josh set his Dish Network/Directv booth up there and Haylee was his helper most of Saturday. After Natalee's nap I met them down there and the girls went on a few rides. Natalee was sooooo excited because she got to ride 3 rides!!! Look at the excitement on her little face!!

Each of the girls rode 3 rides and then Haylee got her face painted. I asked Natalee if she wanted hers painted but she didn't. Haylee also played one game (which I cheated a little....maybe) and she won a huge, spiky, bouncy ball.
Next up, Ostrich Festival next weekend and possible another carnival...woo hoo!!!!

0 comments: