Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ramblings

I knew there was a positive side to hurting my back 3 weeks ago. I have barely left the house and we've only filled up our gas tank twice in the last month. I think it's finally starting to feel a little better but I still can't sit without getting uncomfortable and I'm still in a lot of pain every time I stand up. My days have been spent laying on the heating pad.

Needless to say, I haven't been blogging much because we haven't been able to do much. But there are a few things I wanna remember about the girls.

Natalee is always saying "two, two" and she says it when she sees 2 puppies, 2 baby dolls, whatever there is 2 of. Smart girl!

Haylee has been obsessed with the movie Puss in Boots. It's actually a super cute movie. She always pretends she is Kitty Soft Paws and has the cutest "costume". She comes out of her room with a headband and a flower clip attached, a necklace, rain boots, a belt and a knife tucked into her belt. Natalee on the other hand crawls around on her hands and knees meowing!

Every morning when I go to get Natalee up she gathers her favorite stuffed animals of the day and holds on tight to them so she can bring them in my bed to cuddle. Most days it's her bear bear, a couple puppies, Minnie and her turtle. Some days she brings more. She cracks me up.

I finally found something Haylee loves to eat that is super healthy for her! I bought "Cuties" and she will sit and eat those all days. Those and grapes and her favorite right now. She likes yogurt too which makes me happy since she is rather picky and just doesn't like to eat much at all.

Natalee has started getting picky with food now too. She loves to eat fruit, mostly grapes and strawberries. Sometimes she'll eat bananas but lately hasn't liked those. She likes yogurt, especially go-gurt and the M&M YoCrunch I bought. She like macaroni and cheese, fruit snacks. veggie straws and maybe a few other things. At least she still loves her plain milk and water. I try not to give her juice at all.

Haylee is doing so good with her letters. I can spell out something for her to write and she does awesome. She has learned so much this year and I am so proud of her. She is constantly counting things like food on her plate, people in the room etc. I love my smart little girl! We are so excited for her to start Kindergarten at Legacy and Haylee seemed to really like the school when we went there for a open house last week.

Natalee has been escaping from her car seat lately. I was driving down the street yesterday and I hear "Mom, Mom" and I turn around to see Natalee has undone her chest buckle and has both arms out of the straps. She's my little problem child I tell you.

Both of the girls are sick right now. Natalee has an ear infection and pink eye. Haylee is congested and has a cough. You'd never be able to tell they are sick by the way the run around and carry on. Today was one of the worse days I've had in awhile with them. Natalee got on the dining room table and started throwing my decorative balls on the floor, the she proceeded to pick up Jackson's water bowl and dump that everywhere. Then both girls decided to swim in the water table outside and they were soak and wet. To make matters worse, Natalee had a dirty diaper when she got soaked so that was fun to clean up. Then Natalee kept escaping out the dog door and finally she dumped a bottle of hand sanitizer all over herself and the floor. It was definitely "one of those days".

0 comments: