Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Sweet Baby

There's this sweet little girl who has stolen my heart.

She is a total Mommy's girl.

She has been so cuddly lately and I absolutely love it.

She can still be a stinker at times, but she has gotten so much better and is a lot calmer than she was just a month ago.

I can't believe this precious little baby of mine will be 2 in less than 2 months.

Oh, did I mention she's a goofball? Look at that face!
She is so obsessed with "boo boo's" lately. She got a sad little cut on her cheek a couple weeks ago and although it is long gone she still points to her cheek several times a day and says "boo boo." She also has to show everyone wherever we go. That includes all the moms in the play area at the mall. She cracks me up.
One thing that is not cracking me up is her sleep schedule the past couple of days. For some reason she has woken up crying at 6am the last 2 days. She eventually goes back to sleep (30 minutes later) and then wakes up at her "normal" time of 7:30 or so. Not only that but her naps have been right around 1 hour.

All complaining aside, I love this sweet little girl more than anything!

0 comments: