Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Resolutions

My goals for the New Year are as follows-

-Continuing to budget. I did so much better last year than ever before so I'm going to continue to make improvements this year and try to cut back as much as possible.

-I signed up to receive emails from Productive Parenting with activities to do with the girls each day. I wanna start doing more with them and getting out of this house. It drives us all nuts to be here all day every day.

-Our worse habit is eating out. I made a monthly dinner menu and I'm gonna try my hardest to make dinner almost every night. So far so good!


-Exercise. It is now obvious this baby fat isn't coming off on it's own. I'm starting 30 Day Shred as soon as I get over this cold, and I'm gonna make some changes in my diet.

Sadly our new year has started out with sickness. Josh woke up sick on the 1st and then passed it on to me and Natalee. I'm sure Haylee will be next. I hate being sick.

0 comments: