Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

My little butterfly and bumble bee had a wonderful night trick-or-treating. I must say that I was shocked that Natalee actually sat still and let me put a ponytail in her hair! Not only that, she didn't take it out!!! That's a first. I thought she looked so adorable in her little bee costume.


Haylee girl chose her costume a couple months ago. She wanted to be a butterfly. Well, she was the prettiest butterfly in town!

Both girls did so good. We weren't sure how Natalee would do, but surprisingly she just wanted to sit in the stroller most of the night. We started out giving her her own bucket to hold but everytime someone put candy in it, she would start sucking/biting the wrapper. I ended up holding it for her most of the night, but occasionally I would give it to her when we went up to a house and she would hold it out for the candy. It was so cute. Haylee would say "trick-or-treat" and Natalee would sometimes says "thank you uh" it was so adorable.
They both got more than enough candy but usually they totally forget about it within a couple days. Wish I could do the same :)

0 comments: