Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Ramblings

I woke up sick today....you gotta be freakin kidding me. I don't have time to be sick. Let me just saying there has been lots of praying over here that I get better super fast and that no one else in the house gets it. I bought 4 things of Airborne yesterday so hopefully it helps!

We leave for vacation a week from Sunday. Another reason we can't be sick.

Aside from me being sick, we have had a great October Break! Monday we went to the zoo with Grandma Kayanne, Aunt Cami and a few of the girls cousins. Yesterday we went to Kids Club at the mall and rode the carousel.

Because it is 100 degrees outside again we haven't taken any morning walks. Hopefully soon it will cool down for good.

My Mom left for Kauai last Saturday. It has been a sad week for me since I'm use to talking to her 10 times a day. That and the status updates on Facebook are killing me. She goes to Maui tomorrow and then comes home the day we leave for San Diego. She is babysitting Jackson.

I went to the dentist this week for 2 fillings. One was just a surface cavity and I didn't even have to be numbed for that one. The other was a little worse but I thought everything went very smooth. I was really nervous for some reason but it was quick and painless.

Josh has been getting home around 5pm every night. Right about the time I'm about to loose my mind :) Thankfully Natalee has been taking awesome naps this week and I've even got a couple this week too! Makes the day go by faster.

Jackson ate cheerios for dinner one night. He didn't complain.

Haylee got her costume in the mail this week. I need to double check that it fits.

I didn't like Natalee's devil costume so I took it back. I have no idea what she is gonna be now but I have 1 week to figure it out.

I also have 1 week to figure out what clothes the girls are gonna wear for California. Haylee has the same problem every winter. Pants that fit her waist are way too short. Pants that are long enough are way too big. Ugh. Not only that, but she still wears a lot of 24 months/2 T bottoms and Natalee is wearing 18 months right now. Looks like they will be sharing bottoms soon.

The dog next door still barks all day long. It kept me from a much needed nap today :/

I love when Natalee makes this face. Cracks me up!
TGIF...I need my hubby's help!

1 comments:

Beka said...

bummer you are sick:( no fun!!!

hope you can enjoy your vacation!!

we've got a bunch of old costumes you are welcome to borrow if you want- a cute monkey & lion (old navy brand)

lemme know:)