Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Weekly Deal 8/8-8/16

It seems as if I have been stockpiling like crazy these past few weeks. Since I've been couponing for over a year now, I know when prices are good and when prices are really good. When they are really good, I stockpile. This week I stockpiled breakfast stuff- cereal, granola bars and cereal bars. Safeway was the store to be at this week and sadly Fry's was not. But starting tomorrow Fry's is having another Mega so I am super excited. And I see stockpiles of Mott's, Lawry's Marinade and Sunny D in the near future!

Safeway had the best cereal deal this week. When I find cereal for .49 a box, I stock up, and that is exactly what I did. 14 boxes of cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cocoa Puffs and Honey Nut Chex) for .49 each. I also got cereal bars (Lucky Charms & Golden Grahams) for .49 each, Free Gardettos, Free Chex Mix, .25 Dial hand soap and Gatorade 6 pks. for $1.59.

At Fry's I used a couple of my Old El Paso coupons to get Free taco seasoning and .59 Taco Shells. I also got Free Ivory body wash, Free + MM Degree deodorant, Free Nabisco cookies (small packs), .88 Yoplait 4 pks., .25 Wolfgang Puck coffee drinks, $1 granola bars, .49 Welch's grape jelly, .79 1/2 gal. milks and .99 Best Foods Mayo (after catalina).

I went to Walmart once this week to price match some produce. I got lettuce for .33 and grapes for .76 lb. I also got Langers juice for .99, Free + MM first aid kits, Free + MM Pert Plus and clearance summer dresses for the girls for $3 each!

This past week I stockpiled-

14 Wolfgang Coffee Drinks (for my mom and brother)
14 Boxes of Cereal
14 Boxes of Cereal Bars
8 Boxes of Granola Bars
6 Bags of Chex Mix


You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!

0 comments: