Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Ramblings

I'm taking a short break out of my busy Friday to ramble a bit.

Tomorrow is Haylee's 4th Birthday Party! So needless to say, today and tomorrow I will be super busy getting things together. I can't believe my sweet little girl is going to be 4 (next Tuesday) I think I may cry. Then again, we are now through the terrible 2's and terrible 3's so maybe this will be the fantastic 4's...one can hope!

Other than my birthday on Tuesday, nothing exciting has been going on this week. I've done some last minute planning for Haylee's party and getting things together.

My mom and I are still walking every night and the girls love the fresh air. Last night we went to the park after our walk and let the girls run all around in the grass. They slept good last night :)

Josh has had meeting 3 out of the last 4 days with either Dish or Directv people. Translation: Josh has been getting home after 6pm every night this week!

Haylee is getting super excited for her party. She told me today she has a list of things to do to get ready for her party. I showed her my list and she said "oh my gosh!" My thoughts exactly.

Natalee took awesome naps yesterday! She took an almost 3 hour and an almost 2 hour nap. She has been waking up earlier though which is not cool.

I'm excited to rock Kohl's this weekend. I have several coupons to stack and it looks like we'll (my mom and I) will be getting $160 worth of stuff for about $40 and then we should be getting back $30 in Kohl's cash. We'll see how it all plays out.

Now I must go get Natalee up because I just jinxed myself and she is up from a 30 minute nap! I swear she only does that on days when I have a lot of things to do!

Time to get this PARTY started!!!!! Or at least the house and other things ready for the party tomorrow :)

0 comments: