Monday, May 23, 2011

My Weekly Deals 5/18-5/22


I've been getting my freap on! I get so excited when I go to the store and they actually have what I went after! But, if they don't I just make sure I get a rain check. As a couponer, a rain check is my best friend.

Fry's is having their frozen food mega event this week. They also have a couple other great deals this week and I've been there twice so far. Some of my favorite deals this week are FREE ibuprofen, FREE Colgate toothpaste, FREE Ben & Jerry's (after catalina), FREE candy bars, FREE Dasani, FREE Pillsbury Grands (after catalina), .50 Farmer John bacon, Lawry's marinade for .49 a bottle, $1.88 watermelon and .39 for 3pk Magnum ice cream bars (I've heard these are to die for). Fry's is still taking competitor coupons and all coupons are $1. I love Fry's.

I actually went to Walmart this week too. I finally found the 3pk Ivory soap which is FREE after coupon. While I was there I price matched the 6pk Propel water from Bashas which I got for $1 after coupons. I got some of these free last week at Fry's and Josh loves them!

I also went to Albie's this week. I haven't been there in a long time. All coupons are $1 there too so I was able to get Trix for .49 a box! While I was there I found the 2pk El Monterey burritos which I had coupons to get FREE and I also got Haylee some Jolly Time popcorn which was .49 a box after coupon.

Yesterday I ran to Walgreens and scored some cheap swim diapers for little Natalee. They have their Huggies swim diapers for $6.99. I stacked a $2/1 coupon with a $2/1 Walgreens coupon and got them for $2.99 a pack. That's a smokin' deal! While I was there I got FREE Carefree and FREE Scunci ponytails (after RR).

You can check the matchups on Sheryl's site to see where I found the coupons to score these great deals. I advise you to visit her site once a day so you don't miss out on awesome deals!


0 comments: