Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Weekly Deals 3/14-3/21


Aside from my mega run Thursday, this week was kinda slow for deals. I spent $1.83 and got back a .75 Catalina to use on my next order. I had 61 items and saved $138.28 which was 99%! I love Mega's!! And the best part is the mega event runs 2 weeks so I'll be going back again and again and again! This is what I paid for the items below:
GG Valley Fresh Steamers- Free
Cocoa Pebbles Treats- Free
Dial Hand Soap- 6 Free
Fry's Brand Baby Puffs- .50
Dannon Kids Yogurt- 6 @ .27 ea.
Ronzoni Garden Delight- 6 Free + overage
Dole Fruit Crisps- 4 @ .49 ea.
Franks Red Hot Sauce- 3 Free + overage
Coke 2 Liters- 3 for $1.37
Vitaminwater- 6 Free + overage
Dove Mens Deodorant- 2 Free
Pedigree Jumbo Cans- 6 Free
NOS Energy Drink- 4 Free
Lays Chips- 4 @ .88 ea.
Purina Beyond Cat Food- 6 Free + overage
Applesauce $1.29
Canned Fruit $1.29


They were out of a few things but I will look for them when I go back again!


I did run to Safeway this week for trash bags since we were getting low. I paid $1.99 (after coupon) for 22 ct. Hefty kitchen bags. While I was there I picked up a few free Yakisoba too!


Yesterday I went to Walgreens since they have their Airwick Freshener Kits BOGO at $7.99. Just so happens Sunday's coupon inserts had $4/1 coupons and Walgreen's let's you use 2 coupons on a BOGO sale so I got 4 of those bad boys Free. My store had tons!!


Then I went over to Walmart to price match some milk and I picked up 2- 12pk double roll Cottonelle TP for $6.47 (after coupon) and then I submitted my receipt for a $10 Walmart gift card through a rebate offer. So, I basically spent $2.94 for both if you factor in the gift card. Bomb deal for good TP :)


This week I'm heading back to Fry's (of course) and I'm also stocking up on crackers at CVS.


As always, to see the current matchups and deals I take part of, visit The Centsable Shoppin site!

0 comments: