Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Weekly Deals 3/22-3/29 + March Savings

Nothing really exciting this past week. I did one last trip to Fry's yesterday and then sadly said goodbye to the mega event. Here are a few of my notable deals.


The mega event these past few weeks were great. I stocked up on Water, Pasta, Frank's Hot Sauce, Dole Fruit Crisps, Coke 2 Liters, NOS Energy Drinks, Capri Sun and Ritz to name a few things. I also got some more FREE Yakisoba, Purina Cat Food, Ibuprofen, Skittles and Starburst (for birthday party favors), and Reese Peanut Butter Eggs for me!

I went to Safeway once this past week to take advantage of their $5/$15 frozen food coupon. I picked up 3 Freschetta Pizzas, 1 Simply Lemonade and 5 Yakisoba and paid $4.31.

I have been trying to get my hands on the Wheat Thins & Triscuits that were a smokin' deal at CVS last week but only ended up with a raincheck. I did pick up 4 FREE Listerine and a raincheck for 4 more.

Walgreen's has a great deal on Edge Shaving Cream this week. They are 2/$4 plus you get a $2 RR. I used (2) .55/1 and a $2 RR to get 2 shaving cream for .90 + tax. Then I got a $2 RR so I repeated that deal 2 more times to get a total of 6 shaving creams. Walgreen's can get very confusing when it comes to RR (Register Rewards) but once you get the hang of it and "roll" your RR you can get some good deals.

Got some FREE Circo socks at Target with the $1/1 Circo Item Target coupon (online) and some cheap diaper rash cream since Natalee went through a whole tube while she was sick. :(

Lastly, we went to the Ranch Market Saturday for some fresh produce. I got 3 bananas, 2 apples, 1 pineapple, grapes, carrots, 2 yams and 1 cucumber and I spent $6.56. My girls are loving their fresh fruit and veggies!

So my totals for March are in. The following numbers include anytime I shopped at Fry's, Safeway, Albertson's, Bashas, CVS, Target and Walgreens when I used coupons along with their advertised deals.

Total Out of Pocket= $162.20
Total Coupon Savings= $484.19
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)= $1165.65

Totals so far this year-

Total Out of Pocket= $387.25
Total Coupon Savings= $1196.72
Total Savings (Coupons, Bonus Coupons & Store Savings)=  $2850.52

0 comments: