Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy Week

It seems like both Josh and I have a million things going on this week. Or in my case, a million things I need/want to get done. I hate that I haven't blogged more, and I'm gonna try to do better.


I've been working on taxes this week. I am soooooo thankful for our 2 tax deductions and it looks like we'll get an awesome return this year. I've also been keeping up with my couponing "job" in addition to all the duties of being a mommy. Sheryl put together an awesome savings spreadsheet to track your savings throughout the year and I update my sidebar with a running total of how much I've saved so far this year by couponing. It's absolutely amazing. Also, Fry's started up their awesome promotion again so I'm gearing up for their mega event and putting together a store list. I put together a budget for this year so I'm anxious to see how we've done for January. My whole spending perspective has changed and I love to see how much I can save now and how little I can spend. I've also been doing extra cleaning and organizing around the house in addition to my normal cleaning.


Josh has been busy dealing with the golf cart and starting his own business. He is selling his golf cart but there were somethings that need to be fixed through the MVD first so he's been dealing with that. He is also in the process of starting his own business, Elite Digital Services LLC. He went down Monday to "claim" the business name and is now dealing with other business licensing/requirements. He met with the company he is going to be working for on Wednesday and now he only has 238 things left to do to get things rolling. I'm trying to be optimistic but the skeptical side of me is over powering. We'll see what happens....I'll share more details later.


Haylee has been busy too. Being a Princess is hard work. She spends her days dressing up, coloring, "cutting" coupons, painting, and playing with her little sister. When I told her Natalee was 9 months old she said "can she walk now?" I guess she is anxious for her to walk so they can run around together. For now, Haylee just crawls around on the floor with her.


Natalee as you heard in the previous post is busy too. She went to the Dr. yesterday and is definitely a growing girl! She is the perfect baby. We love her so much. Just today she has been crawling on all 4's and she has taken 2 hour naps the last 2 days!! Things change so fast around here.

We are gearing up for a weekend full of errands, a birthday party, and shopping time with my mom (again). Josh will be checking things off his list and I'll be doing my Mega run then enjoying some awesome weather at the outdoor mall.

Have a wonderful weekend.

0 comments: