Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I am so thankful for my sweet little family. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband that loves me so much. He is a hard worker and such a wonderful Dad. In addition to going to work each day, he helps out around the house tremendously. I couldn't ask for anything more!


I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy little girls. Haylee being the sassy one, has such an imagination. I love to watch her dress up like a little Princess and she constantly says and does things that crack me up. Natalee my content baby, is growing each day. I love to watch her explore things with her little hands and see her little face light up when I talk to her. I feel so blessed to be their Mommy.


I am thankful for my mom, my sister, my brother and the rest of my family. I'm thankful for the memories I have about my Dad. I'm thankful for Josh's family, Jackson, our home, being able to stay home with my girls every day, and I could go on and on.

I have so much to be thankful for. Although life isn't always easy, my life has been extremely wonderful this past year. So many memories have been made and I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world.

0 comments: