Friday, August 6, 2010

UPS Delivery

Yesterday, 2 of my bargain purchases arrived. It felt like Christmas! First I got all of the FREE items I ordered from Vistaprint. Right now they are having an Anniversary sale and several items are FREE. (Just pay shipping) I got the following items for FREE and paid just $16.07 for shipping.


 Business Cards • Return Address Labels • Sticky Notes • Photo Flip Books • Tote Bags • Photo Notebook • Mouse Pad

These things would make great Christmas gifts. Not that I bought any for gifts...I liked them too much to give away! lol. The sale ends August 7th so hurry and get your FREE stuff. They also have other items for FREE too. 10 total I think.

Also, I received one of Haylee's Christmas gifts I ordered from Amazon. Super adorable and only $29.00 and FREE shipping. I am so addicted to bargains!

0 comments: