Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mommy of 2

So how am I doing? Well, wonderful. I truly believe the 2nd time around is way better. No stressing, and just enjoying life. I wanted to post about some things so I can remember them later on.


First off, postpartum hair loss sucks! At the rate I'm going, I'll be bald by Halloween. I had this issue after I had Haylee too but I don't remember it being so bad. I got a haircut last week hoping to make my hair feel thicker. I guess it worked a little. The salon sold me a 3 step treatment that is really suppose to work so we will see. That's about the only negative right now.

I've lost all my baby weight except 5 pounds. Those will stick around for awhile I'm sure. I always have my babies in the summer so I have to wait 6 months to get out and walk because it's too darn hot.

I'm addicted to peach juice. I go through 3-4 cartons a week. Yummy.


I have yet to leave the house with both kids by myself. I usually take Haylee with me, but going alone is even better. It amazing how much I can get done when I'm not getting getting kiddos in and out of the car.

I've become a money savin' mama! I am addicted to getting great deals and now I dread going to Wal-mart and paying full price because I'm gotten so much stuff for free or super cheap. I'm determined to have a lower grocery budget but I'm not sure I'll get it as low as a couple of the blogs I read. One lady gives herself $25 a week and one gives herself $100 a YEAR. It's amazing. My hope is to become more conservative with money by following these money saving tips.

When I die my husband will be a rich man. I finally got life insurance. I put it off all these years because I didn't want to get my blood taken. What a stupid reason. I figured, I've had 2 babies so needles shouldn't scare me anymore.

I love not having braces anymore. Now I just need to get my wisdom teeth pulled!

I love my little girls so much. They mean the world to me.

0 comments: