Wednesday, June 9, 2010

27

I remember thinking 30 was old when I was a kid. Now I'm only 3 years from there...scary. I don't feel old though. This year my birthday celebrating lasted a couple days. On Saturday, the 4 of us went to eat at Famous Dave's. Wilbur the pig was walking around and at first Haylee was terrified of him, but then decided he wasn't so bad. After dinner, they brought out ice cream with a firecracker in the middle of it. That was pretty neat!

 (Of course I forgot my camera both nights so cell phone pics will have to work)

On Sunday, my family came over for cake and ice cream. Actually, my mom made me and ice cream cake, and it was yummy! Afterwards, Josh and I got a much needed break and went out to dinner at Outback and to see the movie The Killers. We had a wonderful time and are thankful for my mom for watching the girls...she was exhausted by the time we got home.


Monday was my actually birthday, and stupid me scheduled my 6 week postpartum check up that day (I guess I wasn't thinking right after I had Natalee and made the appointment). Oh well, the good news is I have lost 22 lbs!!! Now if only the last 11 lbs would go away soon....


Josh is so sweet, he brought these beautiful flowers home for me. He always makes me feel so special and loved!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

come talk to me when you're staring 36 in the face :) Happy (late) bday!