Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I couldn't be happier!

I'm officially Pregnant!

And, we are having just ONE baby. I had my first appointment today and everything went better than expected. The nurse practitioner, Bonnie, who I see most of the pregnancy, was so nice to us. She said congratulations, gave us the due date of May 2nd, 2010 and assured me that their office has yet to have a lady with a multiple pregnancy from Femara. I told her my luck, I'd be their first. She then ordered us an ultrasound ASAP to check on my reoccurring cyst issues.
Upon scheduling my next appointment the receptionist said she didn't have any ultrasound appointments in the next 3 weeks. She checked with Betty, who is the ultrasound tech, and Betty said she'd fit me in-she is so sweet! Betty told us we are having just ONE baby but that I had 2 cysts. She doesn't know if 1 is a good cyst or if they are both bad ones. And, she said one is leaking. But, no cause for concern. I'll just continue on like always, keeping an eye on things, and it will probably burst during my pregnancy or during labor. The positive thing about the cysts is I usually get an extra ultrasound or two to check on it so more chances to see or little baby!
To top things off today, I didn't even get blood taken!!! I was dreading it all day and then when I got there they didn't even do it. I was kinda bummed because I had stressed about it mentally prepped for it all day. Oh well. My next appointment is September 24th and I'll be getting my blood work then. Oh and here is the very 1st picture of the little guy, or at least where the baby will be growing for the next 8 months!


When we showed Haylee this picture of the "little baby" she said, "awwww!"



2 comments:

Beka said...

CONGRATS!! hope everything goes well & glad its only one:)

The Gotzingers said...

Congrats you guys!! What a blessing!! :o)