Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my Mom's Birthday. We celebrated by going out to dinner at Claim Jumper because she's always wanted a piece of their ginormous chocolate cake. Dinner was wonderful, service was great and the cake was super yummy. Afterwards we went to AZ Mills so the girls could ride the carousel, and then we hurried to the Disney Store and Carter's to hit the sales before the mall closed.

I'm so thankful for my Mom. All my life she's been more of a friend than a mom and we've created so many fun memories together. We started going on annual Mother-Daughter trips in 2002 but those have changed the last year or so since I had Haylee. We use to go on "real" vacations to Hawaii or California but now it's concerts or shopping which is still fun. Our favorites are the annual Keith Urban concerts and Black Friday-we always have a blast!

So, Happy Birthday Mom! We hope you had a wonderful day.

In other news, we are all still kinda sick but getting better. I hate colds! We didn't really leave the house all week because we were trying to get better. Friday, we finally left to go buy my new Cricut and then went to Buffalo Wild Wings-yummy! Saturday my Mom and I were at Super Saturday all day making fun crafts and then Josh and I went out to dinner and a movie while my mom kept Haylee. So kinda busy weekend, but low key week. Tomorrow we hope to go see Time Traveler's Wife so I'm excited about that. Also, tomorrow I should know for sure the results of round one on Femara. I tested last Tuesday and got a negative result but now I'm late so unfortunately my hopes are up. I could have tested too early. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

I'll test again tomorrow if I need to.




0 comments: