Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

My Dad would have been 56 years old today. Sadly, he passed away at a young 45 years old. Oh how that hurts. Today, Josh, Haylee, and I along with my Mom, Dustin & Hannah are on our way up to the rim to go camping where we feel the closest to Dad. We will celebrate his birthday in the mountains where he loved to be. We will release balloons and share our stories and talk about all the memories we have that we hold close to our hearts. After 10 years, it doesn't get any easier. What hurts the most is that I wish he could meet Haylee, he'd adore her. Someday.




Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you and miss you so much.





Love,


Your Little Girl.



I also wanted to thank my friend in Iowa, Lance, for taking the things I send him to my Dad's grave. I am forever grateful for his kindness and willingness to help me out. These are the sunflowers and birthday balloon I sent for my Dad's birthday.

0 comments: