Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ramblings

Friday night we took Haylee to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. She always loves to eat with all the animals. The atmosphere is awesome, I just wish the food was as good. Or at least more reasonable, but we had a coupon this time for $10 off so it wasn't bad. After dinner Haylee rode the carousel (yes, she's addicted) and then we walked around for awhile.

Haylee is at this age where she can be such a joy to be around but sometimes she snaps without warning. So far, all craziness has been contained to our house (or car). While out and about she is so happy, well behaved, and just enjoying life with Mommy & Daddy. I love our family time right before bed when we watch a short movie with her, just the three four of us. I almost forgot about Jackson. Then I brush her teeth and we practice her colors, and Josh reads to her and puts her to bed. We're a team! She's growing up way too fast. She talks so much and is the smartest little girl ever. She also has a wonderful memory and remembers the little things. We love our little girl so much.


Josh and I are still trying for baby #2. I'm starting Femara this month because it doesn't seem to be happening natural for us. Technically July was only our 3rd-4th month of unsuccessfully trying but I figured the doctor gave me the prescription for a reason and I should take it. Putting my fears aside, I'm hoping to conceive ONE healthy baby.

That's about all the news around here. Well, and that I'm upset about the Bachelorette finale last night. I get too involved with that and the Bachelor and I feel so bad for the ones who get their heart broke. I was totally rooting for Kipton but I hear he'll be the new Bachelor so that excites me.

Oh, and Josh and I get to see our Cirque Du Soleil show this Saturday so we're looking forward to that. This sitting in the house all day because it's too hot to go anywhere is for the birds.




0 comments: