Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Laid Back Weekend

We started the weekend by taking Haylee to Chuck-E-Cheese. She had a blast and has been talking about it ever since. We ate pizza, played games, Haylee went on rides, and then when we were leaving, the worse funnest thing happened. Chuck-E-Cheese came right up to Haylee. She is scared of "costumed people" these days and you could tell she was scared to death. He was trying to get her to give him five. After the longest minute in history, Haylee quickly gave him five so he'd be gone. I think she realized he wasn't so bad and she keeps talking about how she gave Chuck-E-Cheese five and said Hi. She cracks us up!






Saturday Josh worked half of the day so Haylee and I did stuff around the house. That night Josh and I went out to eat at Serrano's then to see I Love You Beth Cooper for our date night. That movie was pretty lame but we're not Harry Potter fans and nothing else looked good.



Sunday was a day of rest. Josh got caught up on much needed sleep and I got important things done was on Farm Town most of the day. That game is so darn addicting, and I wish I never got started.

There you have it. Not much excitement around here. Until Saturday that is, when Mom and I will be drooling over this....


1 comments:

Jennie said...

Not HP fans?!! Blasphemy!! :)

Please give Keith a big ole sloppy kiss from me, thank you :)