Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Fun

We had a fun 3 day weekend although we didn't do much. Friday we took Haylee to see Ice Age 3 but left 1/2 way through because Haylee wanted nothing to do with that movie. It was almost sold out so we had to sit down front and I think it was too loud and she couldn't see well. That night my mom watched Haylee girl and Josh and I went out to dinner and then shopping.



Saturday, we went to Dustin's to swim and BBQ for the 4th. It was so hot and the water felt so nice! Later in the evening we went to a church down the street that was having fireworks. Luckily we found a parking spot and a spot to put our blanket down. Their fireworks were great and we all had a blast.


Next weekend my Mom, Hannah, Haylee and I head to Vegas for 4 days. I'm excited and need to start getting things together.


0 comments: