Monday, February 23, 2009

Update

The nurse practitioner called me today and told me (not in exact words) that I have a suspicious "solid spot" on my right ovary. She said since it is solid and she can't see thru it, she doesn't know if it's an endometrioma cyst (chocolate cyst) or something else. She scheduled me a consultation with the main doctor who delivered Haylee and said I would need to talk to him about whether he wants to watch it or remove it and if I needed it removed I could schedule surgery at that time.=(

This is the exact same thing I went thru in Aug. 06 and I have to remind myself of that so I don't get too worked up. Last time they freaked me out by saying the same thing about a "suspicious solid spot" and how it could be cancer and I had to get blood work done right away to rule out cancer. Last time they watched it for awhile but after it only continued to grow instead of going away they decided to get it out of there. Only when I went in for surgery he only drained it instead of removing it, but it was a blessing in disguise to have the procedure done because it was then the doctor discovered I had endometriosis. Maybe this time he can clear some of it out when he drains/removes the cyst and I will get pregnant easier. Maybe that is what it will take to get pregnant-I don't know.

I have an appointment next Wednesday so please pray for me. I really hope it's just a cyst (I know that sounds bad) and not something more serious. I hope that if I need surgery that it will go as smoothly as last time and that it will help my chances of getting pregnant. I will keep everyone updated.

0 comments: