Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy Weekend

Friday started with a trip to the zoo. I took Hannah along with us since it was her birthday. It was such a beautiful day and we all had a wonderful time. I was so thankful Haylee was a little angel and just enjoyed being in her stroller (most of the time) and looking at the animals.



Saturday morning I had a garage sale with my wonderful neighbor (and friend) Jody. Our community was hosting it and did some wonderful advertising because I've never seen so many people!!! The streets were lined with cars, and there were TONS of people just walking the streets. Together we made almost $200 in under 4 hours-not bad.



Saturday afternoon we went to Hannah's party (she's 3!!!!). It was at the park and again, such beautiful weather. I'm actually thankful we live in Arizona this time of year! Hannah got a lot of cute gifts, but I think her favorite was the Handy Manny tool box we got her. She jumped up on the table and started dancing. She also loved her adorable Wall E cake.





That night Mom and I got to go to the movies (thanks to Josh for watching Haylee girl so I could have a break). We went to see New in Town-very cute movie!



Sunday we had our Super Bowl Party to root for our Cardinals! It was a close game and the Cardinals lost in the end. Maybe next year.


Haylee loved her Cardinals cupcake!!







0 comments: