Thursday, January 29, 2009

Silly Girl

This week, Haylee has actually been more of a happy little girl than a whiny girl. Maybe it's because I keep telling her she has to be good all week if she wants to go to the zoo.



Haylee has a new "thing" with wanting to carry around my purse, keys, money, receipts etc. It's pretty funny how she prances around the house with the purse on her arm and carrying everything else in her hands (because she can't put the keys, money etc. in the purse ya know).







We bought Haylee a booster seat to try the transition from high chair to booster. I think I like the high chair better because it contains more of the mess. Haylee hasn't decided which one she likes better but feels more like a "big girl" in the "big girl seat" I think.


Now we just need to work on table manners............







Yesterday we all went out back to enjoy the beautiful weather (actually it was a little colder yesterday) and do some yard work. Haylee loved raking and shoveling with of all things, the pooper scooper.








And just when you thought Haylee couldn't get any cuter! Haylee just loves to sing and dance. Anytime she hears music she immediately starts jammin' out. This is a video of her last night getting her groove on while singing E-I-E-I-O. No wonder she's so tiny, dancing all day is quite the workout!





0 comments: